This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Search Expanse for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Search Expanse from your PCSearch Expanse
. Open here
where you can get more info on Search Expanse. Click on http://www.searchexpanse.com/support
to get more data about Search Expanse on Search Expanse's website. Usually the Search Expanse program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Expanse directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Expanse\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Search Expanse. The program's main executable file occupies 348.99 KB (357368 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
Search Expanse is composed of the following executables which occupy 872.49 KB (893432
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (348.99 KB)
The current web page applies to Search Expanse version 2.0.5990.19943
alone. Click on the links below for other Search Expanse versions:
...click to view all...
Search Expanse is a program by Search Expanse. Some computer users choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Search Expanse is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Search Expanse from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Search Expanse or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Expanse". If it exists on your system the Search Expanse program will be found automatically. When you select Search Expanse in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Search Expanse, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Expanse:
- The software company is: http://www.searchexpanse.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Expanse\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Search Expanse.
8. After removing Search Expanse, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Search Expanse that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Expanse using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Expanse by Search Expanse from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Expanse by Search Expanse is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Expanse supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 18:50:11.363