This info is about Search Expanse for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Search Expanse from your systemSearch Expanse
. You can find out more on Search Expanse or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.searchexpanse.com/support
to get more facts about Search Expanse on Search Expanse's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Search Expanse directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Search Expanse is "C:\Program Files\Search Expanse\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 349.01 KB (357384 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Search Expanse. They take an average of 872.51 KB (893448
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (349.01 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5989.41562
of Search Expanse. You can find below info on other application versions of Search Expanse:
...click to view all...
Search Expanse is a program marketed by Search Expanse. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Search Expanse is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Search Expanse from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Search Expanse or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Expanse". The Search Expanse program will be found very quickly. After you click Search Expanse in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Search Expanse, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Expanse:
- The software company is: http://www.searchexpanse.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Search Expanse\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Search Expanse.
8. After uninstalling Search Expanse, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Expanse that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search Expanse with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Expanse by Search Expanse from your PC, we are not saying that Search Expanse by Search Expanse is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Expanse supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 11:26:09.860