Search Expanse is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Search Expanse from your computerSearch Expanse
. More information on Search Expanse can be found here
. More information about the application Search Expanse can be seen at http://www.searchexpanse.com/support
. Search Expanse is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Expanse folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Search Expanse is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Expanse\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Search Expanse's main executable file and it takes close to 349.00 KB (357376 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Search Expanse. They take 872.50 KB (893440
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (349.00 KB)
The current page applies to Search Expanse version 2.0.5992.12931
alone. You can find below a few links to other Search Expanse versions:
...click to view all...
Search Expanse is an application released by Search Expanse. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to remove Search Expanse is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Search Expanse from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Search Expanse or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Expanse". If it exists on your system the Search Expanse application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Search Expanse in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Search Expanse, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Expanse:
- The software company is: http://www.searchexpanse.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Expanse\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Search Expanse.
8. After removing Search Expanse, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Expanse that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search Expanse using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Expanse by Search Expanse from your computer, we are not saying that Search Expanse by Search Expanse is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Expanse supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 17:31:03.530