You can find below details on how to remove Search Expanse for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Search Expanse from your PCSearch Expanse
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Search Expanse. You can read more about on Search Expanse at http://www.searchexpanse.com/support
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Expanse directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Expanse\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Search Expanse. Uninstaller.exe is the Search Expanse's main executable file and it takes around 349.00 KB (357376 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Search Expanse. They take about 872.50 KB (893440
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (349.00 KB)
The current page applies to Search Expanse version 2.0.5990.34524
alone. You can find below a few links to other Search Expanse versions:
...click to view all...
Search Expanse is an application by Search Expanse. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Search Expanse is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Search Expanse from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Search Expanse or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Expanse". The Search Expanse program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Search Expanse in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Search Expanse, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Expanse:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchexpanse.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Expanse\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Search Expanse.
8. After removing Search Expanse, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Search Expanse which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search Expanse using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Search Expanse by Search Expanse from your computer, we are not saying that Search Expanse by Search Expanse is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Expanse supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 16:47:51.820