Search Expanse is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Search Expanse from your PCSearch Expanse
. You can find out more on Search Expanse or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about Search Expanse at http://www.searchexpanse.com/support
. Usually the Search Expanse program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Expanse folder, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Expanse\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Search Expanse. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 348.98 KB (357360 bytes) on disk.
Search Expanse installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 872.48 KB (893424
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (348.98 KB)
The current page applies to Search Expanse version 2.0.5991.5565
alone. For more Search Expanse versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Expanse is an application marketed by Search Expanse. Frequently, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Search Expanse is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Search Expanse with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Search Expanse or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Expanse". If it is installed on your PC the Search Expanse application will be found automatically. When you click Search Expanse in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Search Expanse, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Expanse:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchexpanse.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Expanse\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Search Expanse.
8. After uninstalling Search Expanse, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Search Expanse that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Expanse with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Expanse by Search Expanse from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Expanse by Search Expanse is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Expanse supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 13:45:13.157