Search And Know
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Search And Know for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Search And Know from your PCSearch And Know
. Open here
for more info on Search And Know. Further information about Search And Know can be found at http://www.searchandknow.com/support
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search And Know folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. Search And Know's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search And Know\uninstaller.exe". Search And Know's main file takes about 323.10 KB (330856 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
Search And Know contains of the executables below. They occupy 846.60 KB (866920
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.10 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5869.19122
of Search And Know. Click on the links below for other Search And Know versions:
...click to view all...
Search And Know is a program released by Search And Know. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove Search And Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Search And Know from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Search And Know or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search And Know". If it exists on your system the Search And Know application will be found automatically. When you select Search And Know in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Search And Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search And Know:
- The software company is: http://www.searchandknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search And Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Search And Know.
8. After uninstalling Search And Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Search And Know which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search And Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Search And Know by Search And Know from your computer, nor are we saying that Search And Know by Search And Know is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Search And Know in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 01:56:30.537