You can find on this page details on how to remove Search Adventure for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Search Adventure from your systemSearch Adventure
. You can read more on Search Adventure or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Search Adventure at http://www.searchadventure.net/support
. Search Adventure is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure directory, regulated by the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Search Adventure. The application's main executable file occupies 364.13 KB (372864 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
Search Adventure installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.10 MB (1154584
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- temp.exe (239.90 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5988.21346
of Search Adventure. You can find below a few links to other Search Adventure releases:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is a program marketed by the software company Search Adventure. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Search Adventure from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Search Adventure or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Adventure". If it is installed on your PC the Search Adventure app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Search Adventure in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Search Adventure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Search Adventure.
8. After uninstalling Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Search Adventure that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Adventure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your computer, we are not saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Adventure in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 05:07:57.150