You can find below detailed information on how to remove Search Adventure for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Search Adventure from your computerSearch Adventure
. You can read more on Search Adventure or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.searchadventure.net/support
to get more data about Search Adventure on Search Adventure's website. Search Adventure is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure directory, depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Search Adventure is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe". Search Adventure's primary file takes about 364.17 KB (372912 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are contained in Search Adventure. They take 887.67 KB (908976
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.17 KB)
The current page applies to Search Adventure version 2.0.5991.27159
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Search Adventure:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is a program by Search Adventure. Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Search Adventure with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Search Adventure or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Adventure". The Search Adventure program will be found very quickly. After you select Search Adventure in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Search Adventure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Search Adventure.
8. After uninstalling Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Search Adventure which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Adventure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your PC, we are not saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Adventure in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 01:56:46.307