You can find below details on how to uninstall Search Adventure for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Search Adventure from your PCSearch Adventure
. You can read more on Search Adventure or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.searchadventure.net/support
to get more details about Search Adventure on Search Adventure's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Search Adventure folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Search Adventure is "C:\Program Files\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 364.14 KB (372880 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
Search Adventure contains of the executables below. They take 1.10 MB (1154616
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- temp.exe (239.91 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.14 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5994.5571
of Search Adventure. Click on the links below for other Search Adventure versions:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is a program by the software company Search Adventure. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Search Adventure from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Search Adventure or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Adventure". If it is installed on your PC the Search Adventure application will be found very quickly. After you select Search Adventure in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Search Adventure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The software company is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Search Adventure.
8. After removing Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Adventure which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Adventure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Adventure supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 13:46:00.823