Search Adventure is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Search Adventure from your computerSearch Adventure
. Open here
where you can read more on Search Adventure. You can get more details about Search Adventure at http://www.searchadventure.net/support
. Search Adventure is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure directory, regulated by the user's choice. Search Adventure's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 364.21 KB (372952 bytes).
Search Adventure installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 887.71 KB (909016
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.21 KB)
The current page applies to Search Adventure version 2.0.5991.19962
only. For other Search Adventure versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is an application by the software company Search Adventure. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Search Adventure from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Search Adventure or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Adventure". The Search Adventure program will be found automatically. When you select Search Adventure in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Search Adventure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Search Adventure.
8. After removing Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Adventure that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Adventure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Adventure in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 20:06:42.217