SeaMonkey 2.32 (x86 ja)
You can find below details on how to uninstall SeaMonkey 2.32 (x86 ja) for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall SeaMonkey 2.32 (x86 ja) from your computerMozilla
. More information on Mozilla can be seen here
. More details about the software SeaMonkey 2.32 (x86 ja) can be found at http://www.mozilla.org
. SeaMonkey 2.32 (x86 ja) is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SeaMonkey folder, regulated by the user's decision. SeaMonkey 2.32 (x86 ja)'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SeaMonkey\uninstall\helper.exe. SeaMonkey 2.32 (x86 ja)'s primary file takes about 128.50 KB (131584 bytes) and its name is seamonkey.exe.
SeaMonkey 2.32 (x86 ja) contains of the executables below. They take 1.74 MB (1821666
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (246.00 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (229.50 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (116.50 KB)
- seamonkey.exe (128.50 KB)
- updater.exe (246.00 KB)
- helper.exe (812.47 KB)
This web page is about SeaMonkey 2.32 (x86 ja) version 2.32
SeaMonkey 2.32 (x86 ja) is a program by Mozilla. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to erase SeaMonkey 2.32 (x86 ja) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove SeaMonkey 2.32 (x86 ja) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SeaMonkey 2.32 (x86 ja) or simply click the Search field and type in "SeaMonkey 2.32 (x86 ja)". The SeaMonkey 2.32 (x86 ja) program will be found automatically. When you click SeaMonkey 2.32 (x86 ja) in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding SeaMonkey 2.32 (x86 ja), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SeaMonkey 2.32 (x86 ja):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mozilla.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SeaMonkey\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SeaMonkey 2.32 (x86 ja).
8. After uninstalling SeaMonkey 2.32 (x86 ja), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SeaMonkey 2.32 (x86 ja) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SeaMonkey 2.32 (x86 ja) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SeaMonkey 2.32 (x86 ja) by Mozilla from your PC, we are not saying that SeaMonkey 2.32 (x86 ja) by Mozilla is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SeaMonkey 2.32 (x86 ja) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 02:07:48.797