SeaMonkey 2.32 (x86 de)
SeaMonkey 2.32 (x86 de) is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall SeaMonkey 2.32 (x86 de) from your computerMozilla
. You can read more on Mozilla or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about SeaMonkey 2.32 (x86 de) can be found at http://www.mozilla.org
. SeaMonkey 2.32 (x86 de) is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SeaMonkey directory, depending on the user's choice. You can remove SeaMonkey 2.32 (x86 de) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SeaMonkey\uninstall\helper.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. seamonkey.exe is the SeaMonkey 2.32 (x86 de)'s main executable file and it takes close to 128.50 KB (131584 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in SeaMonkey 2.32 (x86 de). They take 1.74 MB (1822468
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (246.00 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (229.50 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (116.50 KB)
- seamonkey.exe (128.50 KB)
- updater.exe (246.00 KB)
- helper.exe (813.25 KB)
The current web page applies to SeaMonkey 2.32 (x86 de) version 2.32
SeaMonkey 2.32 (x86 de) is a program marketed by the software company Mozilla. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to erase SeaMonkey 2.32 (x86 de) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete SeaMonkey 2.32 (x86 de) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SeaMonkey 2.32 (x86 de) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SeaMonkey 2.32 (x86 de)". If it is installed on your PC the SeaMonkey 2.32 (x86 de) program will be found automatically. After you click SeaMonkey 2.32 (x86 de) in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SeaMonkey 2.32 (x86 de), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SeaMonkey 2.32 (x86 de):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mozilla.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SeaMonkey\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SeaMonkey 2.32 (x86 de).
8. After uninstalling SeaMonkey 2.32 (x86 de), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SeaMonkey 2.32 (x86 de) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SeaMonkey 2.32 (x86 de) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SeaMonkey 2.32 (x86 de) by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that SeaMonkey 2.32 (x86 de) by Mozilla is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SeaMonkey 2.32 (x86 de) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-06-08 11:43:25.740