Sea Fishes 2
This page is about Sea Fishes 2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Sea Fishes 2 from your PCMyPlayCity, Inc.
. Open here
for more info on MyPlayCity, Inc.. More information about the app Sea Fishes 2 can be seen at http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
. Sea Fishes 2 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Sea Fishes 2 folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Sea Fishes 2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Sea Fishes 2\unins000.exe. Sea Fishes 2.exe is the Sea Fishes 2's main executable file and it occupies about 2.35 MB (2463664 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Sea Fishes 2. They occupy 7.10 MB (7442042
bytes) on disk.
- engine.exe (1.06 MB)
- game.exe (114.00 KB)
- PreLoader.exe (2.91 MB)
- Sea Fishes 2.exe (2.35 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Sea Fishes 2.
Sea Fishes 2 is an application marketed by the software company MyPlayCity, Inc.. Some users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Sea Fishes 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Sea Fishes 2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Sea Fishes 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sea Fishes 2". If it is installed on your PC the Sea Fishes 2 program will be found automatically. After you select Sea Fishes 2 in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Sea Fishes 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sea Fishes 2:
- The software company is: http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Sea Fishes 2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sea Fishes 2.
8. After uninstalling Sea Fishes 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sea Fishes 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sea Fishes 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Sea Fishes 2 by MyPlayCity, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Sea Fishes 2 by MyPlayCity, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sea Fishes 2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-20 23:47:32.340