You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Sdrive 3.2.25 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Sdrive 3.2.25 from your PCSeagate
. Take a look here
for more details on Seagate. Detailed information about Sdrive 3.2.25 can be seen at www.Seagate.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Seagate\Sdrive_32_bits folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Sdrive 3.2.25 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Seagate\Sdrive_32_bits\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Sdrive.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.64 MB (1714976 bytes) on disk.
Sdrive 3.2.25 contains of the executables below. They take 5.58 MB (5847925
bytes) on disk.
- CrashSender1403.exe (951.00 KB)
- CredDeleter.exe (18.00 KB)
- Sdrive.exe (1.64 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.24 MB)
- cbfsBasicInstaller.exe (1.76 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.2.25
of Sdrive 3.2.25.
Sdrive 3.2.25 is a program offered by the software company Seagate. Frequently, people want to erase it. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Sdrive 3.2.25 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Sdrive 3.2.25 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Sdrive 3.2.25 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sdrive 3.2.25". If it is installed on your PC the Sdrive 3.2.25 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Sdrive 3.2.25 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Sdrive 3.2.25, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sdrive 3.2.25:
- The software company is: www.Seagate.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Seagate\Sdrive_32_bits\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sdrive 3.2.25.
8. After uninstalling Sdrive 3.2.25, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Sdrive 3.2.25 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sdrive 3.2.25 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Sdrive 3.2.25 by Seagate from your PC, nor are we saying that Sdrive 3.2.25 by Seagate is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sdrive 3.2.25 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 18:26:16.897