Scribus 1.4.2 (64bit)
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Scribus 1.4.2 (64bit) for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Scribus 1.4.2 (64bit) from your PCThe Scribus Team
. You can find out more on The Scribus Team or check for application updates here
. Further information about Scribus 1.4.2 (64bit) can be found at http://www.scribus.net
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Scribus 1.4.2 folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files\Scribus 1.4.2\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Scribus 1.4.2 (64bit). Scribus.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 10.50 MB (11009024 bytes) on disk.
Scribus 1.4.2 (64bit) is comprised of the following executables which occupy 11.39 MB (11945790
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Scribus.exe (10.50 MB)
- uninst.exe (104.81 KB)
- wininst-6.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-7.1.exe (64.00 KB)
- wininst-8.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-9.0-amd64.exe (218.50 KB)
- wininst-9.0.exe (191.50 KB)
- antiword.exe (216.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.4.2
of Scribus 1.4.2 (64bit).
Scribus 1.4.2 (64bit) has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Scribus 1.4.2 (64bit):
The files below remain on your disk by Scribus 1.4.2 (64bit) when you uninstall it:
Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
Scribus 1.4.2 (64bit) is a program marketed by the software company The Scribus Team. Some computer users want to remove this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove Scribus 1.4.2 (64bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Scribus 1.4.2 (64bit) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Scribus 1.4.2 (64bit) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Scribus 1.4.2 (64bit)". The Scribus 1.4.2 (64bit) program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Scribus 1.4.2 (64bit) in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Scribus 1.4.2 (64bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Scribus 1.4.2 (64bit):
- The software company is: http://www.scribus.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Scribus 1.4.2\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Scribus 1.4.2 (64bit).
8. After uninstalling Scribus 1.4.2 (64bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Scribus 1.4.2 (64bit) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Scribus 1.4.2 (64bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Scribus 1.4.2 (64bit) by The Scribus Team from your computer, nor are we saying that Scribus 1.4.2 (64bit) by The Scribus Team is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Scribus 1.4.2 (64bit) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 10:36:24.077