ScreenRecorderPro version 22.214.171.124
You can find below detailed information on how to remove ScreenRecorderPro version 126.96.36.199 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall ScreenRecorderPro version 188.8.131.52 from your systemGitashare
. More information about Gitashare can be found here
. Please follow http://www.gitashare.com/
if you want to read more on ScreenRecorderPro version 184.108.40.206 on Gitashare's page. ScreenRecorderPro version 220.127.116.11 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Gitashare\ScreenRecorderPro directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can uninstall ScreenRecorderPro version 18.104.22.168 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Gitashare\ScreenRecorderPro\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. ScreenRecorder.exe is the ScreenRecorderPro version 22.214.171.124's main executable file and it takes around 1.30 MB (1359872 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside ScreenRecorderPro version 126.96.36.199. They take about 13.27 MB (13919061
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- scrrpro.exe (4.55 MB)
- unins000.exe (716.83 KB)
- FinePlayer.exe (4.11 MB)
- GitaService.exe (216.00 KB)
- ScreenRecorder.exe (1.30 MB)
- GrcPlayer.exe (2.41 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of ScreenRecorderPro version 184.108.40.206.
ScreenRecorderPro version 220.127.116.11 is a program released by Gitashare. Some users try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase ScreenRecorderPro version 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ScreenRecorderPro version 22.214.171.124 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ScreenRecorderPro version 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search field and type in "ScreenRecorderPro version 188.8.131.52". If it is installed on your PC the ScreenRecorderPro version 184.108.40.206 app will be found very quickly. When you select ScreenRecorderPro version 220.127.116.11 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ScreenRecorderPro version 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ScreenRecorderPro version 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gitashare.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Gitashare\ScreenRecorderPro\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ScreenRecorderPro version 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing ScreenRecorderPro version 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ScreenRecorderPro version 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ScreenRecorderPro version 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ScreenRecorderPro version 18.104.22.168 by Gitashare from your PC, nor are we saying that ScreenRecorderPro version 22.214.171.124 by Gitashare is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ScreenRecorderPro version 126.96.36.199 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 19:23:39.927