This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall ScreenPen for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall ScreenPen from your PCWeb Access (India) Pvt. Ltd.
. More info about Web Access (India) Pvt. Ltd. can be read here
. You can read more about about ScreenPen at http://www.webaccess.co.in/
. ScreenPen is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\ScreenPen folder, subject to the user's choice. ScreenPen's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\ScreenPen\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 676.00 KB (692224 bytes) on disk and is labeled ScreenPen.exe.
ScreenPen installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 745.91 KB (763812
bytes) on disk.
- ScreenPen.exe (676.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (69.91 KB)
ScreenPen is an application offered by the software company Web Access (India) Pvt. Ltd.. Some people want to uninstall this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall ScreenPen is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete ScreenPen from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ScreenPen or simply activate the Search field and type in "ScreenPen". If it exists on your system the ScreenPen app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ScreenPen in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ScreenPen, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ScreenPen:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.webaccess.co.in/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\ScreenPen\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ScreenPen.
8. After removing ScreenPen, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ScreenPen which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ScreenPen with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ScreenPen by Web Access (India) Pvt. Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that ScreenPen by Web Access (India) Pvt. Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ScreenPen in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 21:07:27.513