ScreenCapture 22.214.171.124 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall ScreenCapture 126.96.36.199 from your computeriTVA LLC
. You can read more on iTVA LLC or check for application updates here
. More info about the app ScreenCapture 188.8.131.52 can be seen at http://www.itva.ru/
. Usually the ScreenCapture 184.108.40.206 program is found in the C:\Program Files\Screen Capture directory, depending on the user's option during setup. ScreenCapture 220.127.116.11's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Screen Capture\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the ScreenCapture 18.104.22.168's main executable file and it occupies around 1.28 MB (1345095 bytes) on disk.
ScreenCapture 22.214.171.124 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.28 MB (1345095
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of ScreenCapture 188.8.131.52.
ScreenCapture 184.108.40.206 is an application marketed by the software company iTVA LLC. Some people choose to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall ScreenCapture 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ScreenCapture 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ScreenCapture 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ScreenCapture 126.96.36.199". If it is installed on your PC the ScreenCapture 188.8.131.52 program will be found automatically. When you click ScreenCapture 184.108.40.206 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ScreenCapture 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ScreenCapture 18.104.22.168:
- The publisher is: http://www.itva.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Screen Capture\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ScreenCapture 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling ScreenCapture 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ScreenCapture 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ScreenCapture 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ScreenCapture 220.127.116.11 by iTVA LLC from your computer, we are not saying that ScreenCapture 18.104.22.168 by iTVA LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ScreenCapture 22.214.171.124 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:43:25.663