Screen Capture 184.108.40.206
This web page is about Screen Capture 220.127.116.11 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Screen Capture 18.104.22.168 from your systemToolsBox, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on ToolsBox, Inc.. Screen Capture 22.214.171.124 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Screen Capture folder, depending on the user's choice. You can remove Screen Capture 126.96.36.199 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Screen Capture\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Screen Capture.exe is the Screen Capture 188.8.131.52's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 196.00 KB (200704 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Screen Capture 184.108.40.206. They occupy about 875.26 KB (896266
bytes) on disk.
- Screen Capture.exe (196.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.26 KB)
The current page applies to Screen Capture 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
Screen Capture 22.214.171.124 is an application marketed by ToolsBox, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Screen Capture 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Screen Capture 188.8.131.52 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Screen Capture 184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search field and type in "Screen Capture 220.127.116.11". If it exists on your system the Screen Capture 18.104.22.168 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Screen Capture 22.214.171.124 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Screen Capture 126.96.36.199, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Screen Capture 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing Screen Capture 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Screen Capture 220.127.116.11 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Screen Capture 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Screen Capture 22.214.171.124 by ToolsBox, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Screen Capture 126.96.36.199 by ToolsBox, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Screen Capture 188.8.131.52 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-06 22:44:29.753