Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended from your PCDavid Zidar
. Open here
where you can read more on David Zidar. The program is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Screamer Radio directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Screamer Radio\Uninstal.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. screamer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.81 MB (1894912 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended. They take 3.56 MB (3737753
bytes) on disk.
- sc.exe (1.68 MB)
- screamer.exe (1.81 MB)
- Uninstal.exe (82.15 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 02.2016
of Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended. Click on the links below for other Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended versions:
...click to view all...
Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended is a program marketed by David Zidar. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended or simply activate the Search field and type in "Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended". If it is installed on your PC the Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended.
8. After removing Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended by David Zidar from your PC, nor are we saying that Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended by David Zidar is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Screamer Radio 0.4.4 - Extended supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-28 13:30:15.927