Scratches: Director's Cut
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Scratches: Director's Cut for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Scratches: Director's Cut from your systemNucleosys
. Go over here
for more info on Nucleosys. Detailed information about Scratches: Director's Cut can be found at http://www.meridian4.com/games/scratches
. Scratches: Director's Cut is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Scratches directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Scratches: Director's Cut is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 989.00 KB (1012736 bytes) on disk and is titled scream.exe.
Scratches: Director's Cut contains of the executables below. They occupy 989.00 KB (1012736
bytes) on disk.
Scratches: Director's Cut is a program offered by Nucleosys. Frequently, people choose to erase it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase Scratches: Director's Cut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Scratches: Director's Cut from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Scratches: Director's Cut or simply activate the Search field and type in "Scratches: Director's Cut". The Scratches: Director's Cut app will be found very quickly. After you click Scratches: Director's Cut in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Scratches: Director's Cut, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Scratches: Director's Cut:
- The software company is: http://www.meridian4.com/games/scratches
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Scratches: Director's Cut.
8. After uninstalling Scratches: Director's Cut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Scratches: Director's Cut which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Scratches: Director's Cut with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Scratches: Director's Cut by Nucleosys from your computer, nor are we saying that Scratches: Director's Cut by Nucleosys is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Scratches: Director's Cut supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-11 12:27:51.553