Scrap Mechanic [v.0.1.19d]
Scrap Mechanic [v.0.1.19d] is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Scrap Mechanic [v.0.1.19d] from your PCAxolot Games (Coop-Land)
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Axolot Games (Coop-Land). Scrap Mechanic [v.0.1.19d] is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Coop-Land\Scrap Mechanic folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Scrap Mechanic [v.0.1.19d] is "D:\Program Files (x86)\Coop-Land\Scrap Mechanic\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is named ScrapMechanic.exe and its approximative size is 4.85 MB (5084672 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Scrap Mechanic [v.0.1.19d]. They occupy an average of 5.96 MB (6250305
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (821.82 KB)
- BsSndRpt.exe (316.49 KB)
- ScrapMechanic.exe (4.85 MB)
This web page is about Scrap Mechanic [v.0.1.19d] version 0.1.19
Scrap Mechanic [v.0.1.19d] is a program marketed by the software company Axolot Games (Coop-Land). Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Scrap Mechanic [v.0.1.19d] is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Scrap Mechanic [v.0.1.19d] with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Scrap Mechanic [v.0.1.19d] or simply activate the Search field and type in "Scrap Mechanic [v.0.1.19d]". If it exists on your system the Scrap Mechanic [v.0.1.19d] program will be found automatically. When you click Scrap Mechanic [v.0.1.19d] in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Scrap Mechanic [v.0.1.19d], ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Scrap Mechanic [v.0.1.19d].
8. After uninstalling Scrap Mechanic [v.0.1.19d], Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Scrap Mechanic [v.0.1.19d] which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Scrap Mechanic [v.0.1.19d] with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Scrap Mechanic [v.0.1.19d] by Axolot Games (Coop-Land) from your PC, nor are we saying that Scrap Mechanic [v.0.1.19d] by Axolot Games (Coop-Land) is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Scrap Mechanic [v.0.1.19d] in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 15:16:53.007