ScrambleOnClick is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall ScrambleOnClick from your PC2BrightSparks Pte Ltd
. Further information on 2BrightSparks Pte Ltd can be found here
. Detailed information about ScrambleOnClick can be found at http://www.2BrightSparks.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\2BrightSparks\ScrambleOnClick directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling ScrambleOnClick is C:\Program Files\2BrightSparks\ScrambleOnClick\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called ScrambleOnClick.exe and it has a size of 4.56 MB (4784184 bytes).
ScrambleOnClick is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.79 MB (6071920
bytes) on disk:
- ScrambleOnClick.exe (4.56 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The current web page applies to ScrambleOnClick version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other ScrambleOnClick versions:
ScrambleOnClick is a program marketed by the software company 2BrightSparks Pte Ltd. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall ScrambleOnClick is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ScrambleOnClick from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ScrambleOnClick or simply click the Search feature and type in "ScrambleOnClick". If it is installed on your PC the ScrambleOnClick program will be found very quickly. After you click ScrambleOnClick in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ScrambleOnClick, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ScrambleOnClick:
- The publisher is: http://www.2BrightSparks.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\2BrightSparks\ScrambleOnClick\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ScrambleOnClick.
8. After removing ScrambleOnClick, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ScrambleOnClick which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ScrambleOnClick with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove ScrambleOnClick by 2BrightSparks Pte Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that ScrambleOnClick by 2BrightSparks Pte Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ScrambleOnClick supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 18:42:25.417