Scrabble is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Scrabble from your systemGameFools
. More information on GameFools can be seen here
. More data about the program Scrabble can be found at http://www.gamefools.com
. Scrabble is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Scrabble directory, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Scrabble by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Scrabble\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. GHScrabble.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 756.00 KB (774144 bytes) on disk.
Scrabble installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.64 MB (2766666
bytes) on disk.
- GHScrabble.exe (756.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (657.82 KB)
- GHScrabble.exe (1.26 MB)
Scrabble is a program by the software company GameFools. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Scrabble is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Scrabble with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Scrabble or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Scrabble". The Scrabble application will be found very quickly. After you click Scrabble in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Scrabble, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Scrabble:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gamefools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Scrabble\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Scrabble.
8. After removing Scrabble, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Scrabble which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Scrabble with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Scrabble by GameFools from your PC, we are not saying that Scrabble by GameFools is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Scrabble supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 03:27:21.340