Scrabble is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Scrabble from your PCFoxy Games
. More information on Foxy Games can be found here
. Please follow http://www.theplayingbay.com
if you want to read more on Scrabble on Foxy Games's web page. Scrabble is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Scrabble directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Scrabble\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Scrabble. Scrabble's primary file takes around 5.92 MB (6205440 bytes) and is called Scrabble.exe.
Scrabble contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.22 MB (7570432
bytes) on disk.
- Scrabble.exe (5.92 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.30 MB)
This page is about Scrabble version 1.0
If you are manually uninstalling Scrabble we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Scrabble:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Scrabble
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\110\D__Program Files (x86)_Foxy Games_Scrabble_More Free Foxy Games_PNG
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\110\D__Program Files (x86)_Foxy Games_Scrabble_Play Over 14_000 Online Games on The Playing Bay_html
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\110\D__Program Files (x86)_Foxy Games_Scrabble_Scrabble_exe
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Scrabble Setup Log.txt
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Scrabble\More Free Foxy Games.lnk
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Scrabble\Play Over 14.000 Online Games on The Playing Bay.lnk
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Scrabble\Scrabble.lnk
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Scrabble\Uninstall Scrabble.lnk
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\Scrabble 2013 by EA Games - FULL PC Version - Foxy Games.torrent
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\Program Files (x86)\Foxy Games\Scrabble\Scrabble.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserNameSettings\S-1-5-21-3257220858-2052427533-506614417-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume6\Program Files (x86)\Foxy Games\Scrabble\Scrabble.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserNameSettings\S-1-5-21-3257220858-2052427533-506614417-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume6\Program Files (x86)\Foxy Games\Scrabble\uninstall.exe
Scrabble is an application marketed by Foxy Games. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove Scrabble is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Scrabble from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Scrabble or simply activate the Search field and type in "Scrabble". The Scrabble program will be found very quickly. After you select Scrabble in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Scrabble, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Scrabble:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.theplayingbay.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Scrabble\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Scrabble.
8. After removing Scrabble, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Scrabble that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Scrabble with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Scrabble by Foxy Games from your computer, nor are we saying that Scrabble by Foxy Games is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Scrabble supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 18:54:54.470