You can find below details on how to uninstall Scrabble for Windows. Usually the Scrabble program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Scrabble directory, depending on the user's option during install. Scrabble.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 8.01 MB (8395096 bytes) on disk. A way to uninstall Scrabble from your PC
The executable files below are installed alongside Scrabble. They occupy about 10.40 MB (10902902
bytes) on disk.
- launcher.exe (80.14 KB)
- Scrabble.exe (8.01 MB)
- sgdjqdj.exe (2.23 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (83.08 KB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Scrabble from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Scrabble:
- C:\Program Files\SCRABBLE
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\SCRABBLE\bass.dll
- C:\Program Files\SCRABBLE\data\save.dat
- C:\Program Files\SCRABBLE\HowToPlay\Credits.htm
- C:\Program Files\SCRABBLE\HowToPlay\HowToPlay.htm
- C:\Program Files\SCRABBLE\HowToPlay\Registration.htm
- C:\Program Files\SCRABBLE\HowToPlay\Rules.htm
- C:\Program Files\SCRABBLE\HowToPlay\scrabblelogo.jpg
- C:\Program Files\SCRABBLE\HowToPlay\Shortcuts.htm
- C:\Program Files\SCRABBLE\HowToPlay\stylesheet.css
- C:\Program Files\SCRABBLE\HowToPlay\Support.htm
- C:\Program Files\SCRABBLE\MavenOSPD3\ChUp10RackEval.dat
- C:\Program Files\SCRABBLE\MavenOSPD3\ChUp8RackEval.dat
- C:\Program Files\SCRABBLE\MavenOSPD3\Common.daw
- C:\Program Files\SCRABBLE\MavenOSPD3\HookValue.dat
- C:\Program Files\SCRABBLE\MavenOSPD3\Index.ifl
- C:\Program Files\SCRABBLE\MavenOSPD3\Lexicon.daw
- C:\Program Files\SCRABBLE\MavenOSPD3\PositionEvalNet.dat
- C:\Program Files\SCRABBLE\MavenOSPD3\ScrRackEval.dat
- C:\Program Files\SCRABBLE\MavenOSPD3\StaticEndgameAccuracy.dat
- C:\Program Files\SCRABBLE\MavenOSPD3\String.fil
- C:\Program Files\SCRABBLE\MavenOSPD3\Upw10RackEval.dat
- C:\Program Files\SCRABBLE\MavenOSPD3\Upw8RackEval.dat
- C:\Program Files\SCRABBLE\oleacc.dll
- C:\Program Files\SCRABBLE\Scrabble.exe
- C:\Program Files\SCRABBLE\scrabbleres.dll
- C:\Program Files\SCRABBLE\ScrabbleResources.fun
- C:\Program Files\SCRABBLE\shfolder.dll
- C:\Program Files\SCRABBLE\UNWISE.EXE
- C:\Program Files\SCRABBLE\zlib.dll
Some computer users decide to remove this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to remove Scrabble is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Scrabble from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Scrabble or simply click the Search feature and type in "Scrabble". The Scrabble application will be found very quickly. When you click Scrabble in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Scrabble, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Scrabble.
8. After uninstalling Scrabble, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Scrabble that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Scrabble with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130