This page is about ScoreCloud for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall ScoreCloud from your computerDoReMIR Music Research
. Go over here
for more details on DoReMIR Music Research. More information about the application ScoreCloud can be found at http://www.scorecloud.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ScoreCloud folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. ScoreCloud's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ScoreCloud\uninstall.exe. ScoreCloud's main file takes about 453.81 KB (464704 bytes) and is called ScoreCloud.exe.
ScoreCloud contains of the executables below. They take 3.42 MB (3582372
bytes) on disk.
- openssl.exe (1.72 MB)
- ScoreCloud-fonts-installer.exe (444.92 KB)
- ScoreCloud.exe (453.81 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (401.66 KB)
- Updater.exe (437.82 KB)
This web page is about ScoreCloud version 3.1.2
only. You can find below info on other releases of ScoreCloud:
ScoreCloud is a program released by the software company DoReMIR Music Research. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall ScoreCloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ScoreCloud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ScoreCloud or simply click the Search field and type in "ScoreCloud". If it exists on your system the ScoreCloud program will be found automatically. After you click ScoreCloud in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ScoreCloud, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ScoreCloud:
- The software company is: http://www.scorecloud.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ScoreCloud\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ScoreCloud.
8. After uninstalling ScoreCloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ScoreCloud that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ScoreCloud using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ScoreCloud by DoReMIR Music Research from your PC, we are not saying that ScoreCloud by DoReMIR Music Research is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ScoreCloud supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-11 06:24:37.863