Score Escape is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Score Escape from your computerScore Escape
. Check out here
where you can read more on Score Escape. Click on http://scoreescape.com/support
to get more information about Score Escape on Score Escape's website. Usually the Score Escape program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Score Escape folder, depending on the user's option during install. Score Escape's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Score Escape\ScoreEscapeuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called ScoreEscape.BOAS.exe and its approximative size is 1.71 MB (1791224 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Score Escape. They take 7.16 MB (7506120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ScoreEscapeUninstall.exe (253.02 KB)
- utilScoreEscape.exe (390.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ScoreEscape.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- ScoreEscape.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- ScoreEscape.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- ScoreEscape.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.24 KB)
- ScoreEscape.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.24 KB)
- ScoreEscape.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- ScoreEscape.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
This page is about Score Escape version 2015.02.06.152446
only. You can find here a few links to other Score Escape releases:
...click to view all...
Score Escape is a program offered by Score Escape. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove Score Escape is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Score Escape using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Score Escape or simply activate the Search field and type in "Score Escape". If it is installed on your PC the Score Escape app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Score Escape in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Score Escape, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Score Escape:
- The web site of the program is: http://scoreescape.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Score Escape\ScoreEscapeuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Score Escape.
8. After removing Score Escape, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Score Escape which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Score Escape with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Score Escape by Score Escape from your PC, we are not saying that Score Escape by Score Escape is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Score Escape supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 02:28:28.187