This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Scorched3D 43.2a for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Scorched3D 43.2a from your PCScorched
. You can find out more on Scorched or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Scorched3D 43.2a at http://www.scorched3d.co.uk
. Usually the Scorched3D 43.2a program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Scorched3D folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Scorched3D 43.2a by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Scorched3D\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled scorched.exe and it has a size of 1.47 MB (1540608 bytes).
Scorched3D 43.2a installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.30 MB (6609779
bytes) on disk.
- scorched.exe (1.47 MB)
- scorchedc.exe (3.14 MB)
- scorcheds.exe (1.65 MB)
- uninst.exe (47.86 KB)
This info is about Scorched3D 43.2a version 43.2
Scorched3D 43.2a is a program released by Scorched. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Scorched3D 43.2a is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Scorched3D 43.2a from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Scorched3D 43.2a or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Scorched3D 43.2a". If it is installed on your PC the Scorched3D 43.2a program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Scorched3D 43.2a in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Scorched3D 43.2a, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Scorched3D 43.2a:
- The software company is: http://www.scorched3d.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Scorched3D\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Scorched3D 43.2a.
8. After removing Scorched3D 43.2a, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Scorched3D 43.2a which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Scorched3D 43.2a using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Scorched3D 43.2a by Scorched from your PC, we are not saying that Scorched3D 43.2a by Scorched is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Scorched3D 43.2a supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-08-30 07:47:38.583