Scope 4 iTools
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Scope 4 iTools for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Scope 4 iTools from your computerOxford University Press
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Oxford University Press. Usually the Scope 4 iTools program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)/Oxford University Press directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Scope 4 iTools is C:\Program Files (x86)\Oxford University Press\Scope 4 iTools\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled xulrunner-stub.exe and occupies 424.00 KB (434176 bytes).
The executables below are part of Scope 4 iTools. They take an average of 25.12 MB (26339269
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (2.98 MB)
- install_flash_player.exe (17.55 MB)
- xulrunner-stub.exe (424.00 KB)
- 7z.exe (146.50 KB)
- crashreporter.exe (106.50 KB)
- js.exe (3.15 MB)
- plugin-container.exe (10.00 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (19.50 KB)
- redit.exe (8.50 KB)
- updater.exe (250.50 KB)
- xulrunner.exe (87.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Scope 4 iTools version 1.0
Scope 4 iTools is a program by Oxford University Press. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Scope 4 iTools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Scope 4 iTools from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Scope 4 iTools or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Scope 4 iTools". If it is installed on your PC the Scope 4 iTools application will be found very quickly. When you click Scope 4 iTools in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Scope 4 iTools, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Scope 4 iTools.
8. After removing Scope 4 iTools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Scope 4 iTools which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Scope 4 iTools using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Scope 4 iTools by Oxford University Press from your PC, we are not saying that Scope 4 iTools by Oxford University Press is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Scope 4 iTools supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 16:53:49.930