Science & Industry 1.1
You can find below details on how to remove Science & Industry 1.1 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Science & Industry 1.1 from your computerSI team
. Go over here
where you can find out more on SI team. Click on http://si.planethalflife.gamespy.com
to get more info about Science & Industry 1.1 on SI team's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Half-Life directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Science & Industry 1.1 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Half-Life\si\unins000.exe". Science & Industry 1.1's main file takes about 657.89 KB (673682 bytes) and its name is unins000.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Science & Industry 1.1. They take about 657.89 KB (673682
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of Science & Industry 1.1.
Science & Industry 1.1 is an application offered by the software company SI team. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Science & Industry 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Science & Industry 1.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Science & Industry 1.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Science & Industry 1.1". If it exists on your system the Science & Industry 1.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Science & Industry 1.1 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Science & Industry 1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Science & Industry 1.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://si.planethalflife.gamespy.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Half-Life\si\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Science & Industry 1.1.
8. After removing Science & Industry 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Science & Industry 1.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Science & Industry 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Science & Industry 1.1 by SI team from your computer, nor are we saying that Science & Industry 1.1 by SI team is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Science & Industry 1.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 22:16:11.693