School Zone - Transition Math K-1
This web page is about School Zone - Transition Math K-1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall School Zone - Transition Math K-1 from your PCSchool Zone Publishing
. Open here
for more details on School Zone Publishing. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\School Zone\Transition Math K-1 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing School Zone - Transition Math K-1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\School Zone\Transition Math K-1\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled 8034_9.exe and it has a size of 3.36 MB (3528192 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside School Zone - Transition Math K-1. They occupy about 3.48 MB (3653679
bytes) on disk.
- 8034_9.exe (3.36 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (122.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9
of School Zone - Transition Math K-1.
School Zone - Transition Math K-1 is a program marketed by School Zone Publishing. Some users decide to remove this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove School Zone - Transition Math K-1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase School Zone - Transition Math K-1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate School Zone - Transition Math K-1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "School Zone - Transition Math K-1". The School Zone - Transition Math K-1 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select School Zone - Transition Math K-1 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding School Zone - Transition Math K-1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall School Zone - Transition Math K-1.
8. After removing School Zone - Transition Math K-1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of School Zone - Transition Math K-1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling School Zone - Transition Math K-1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall School Zone - Transition Math K-1 by School Zone Publishing from your PC, we are not saying that School Zone - Transition Math K-1 by School Zone Publishing is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall School Zone - Transition Math K-1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-03 02:25:34.370