School Zone - Reading Readiness
School Zone - Reading Readiness is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall School Zone - Reading Readiness from your computerSchool Zone Publishing
. Further information on School Zone Publishing can be seen here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\School Zone\Reading Readiness directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for School Zone - Reading Readiness is C:\Program Files (x86)\School Zone\Reading Readiness\uninstaller.exe. 8036_9.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.60 MB (3774464 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in School Zone - Reading Readiness. They take 3.72 MB (3899951
bytes) on disk.
- 8036_9.exe (3.60 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (122.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9
of School Zone - Reading Readiness.
School Zone - Reading Readiness is an application offered by School Zone Publishing. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to erase School Zone - Reading Readiness is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete School Zone - Reading Readiness from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find School Zone - Reading Readiness or simply click the Search field and type in "School Zone - Reading Readiness". If it exists on your system the School Zone - Reading Readiness program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select School Zone - Reading Readiness in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about School Zone - Reading Readiness, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove School Zone - Reading Readiness.
8. After uninstalling School Zone - Reading Readiness, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong School Zone - Reading Readiness which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling School Zone - Reading Readiness with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall School Zone - Reading Readiness by School Zone Publishing from your computer, nor are we saying that School Zone - Reading Readiness by School Zone Publishing is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall School Zone - Reading Readiness in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-03 02:25:34.363