Schlumberger Techlog 2014.3.0
This web page is about Schlumberger Techlog 2014.3.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Schlumberger Techlog 2014.3.0 from your PCSchlumberger
. You can read more on Schlumberger or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Schlumberger Techlog 2014.3.0 at http://www.slb.com/services/software/geo/techlog.aspx
. Schlumberger Techlog 2014.3.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Schlumberger\Techlog 2014.3.0 (r144000) folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Schlumberger Techlog 2014.3.0 is C:\Program Files\Schlumberger\Techlog 2014.3.0 (r144000)\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Techlog64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 113.26 MB (118764968 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Schlumberger Techlog 2014.3.0. They occupy about 127.25 MB (133431461
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (135.00 KB)
- ProjectConverterGUI64.exe (234.00 KB)
- Slb.Techlog.Data.ProjectUpgradeTools64.exe (329.50 KB)
- Techlog64.exe (113.26 MB)
- TechlogWelcomeScreen64.exe (2.90 MB)
- techlogpluginhost64.exe (532.50 KB)
- ProjectIntegrityCheck64.exe (4.03 MB)
- Lis2Dlis.exe (892.05 KB)
- python.exe (26.50 KB)
- pythonw.exe (26.50 KB)
- wininst-10.0-amd64.exe (216.50 KB)
- wininst-6.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-7.1.exe (64.00 KB)
- wininst-8.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-9.0-amd64.exe (218.50 KB)
- wininst-9.0.exe (191.50 KB)
- Pythonwin.exe (22.00 KB)
- pythonservice.exe (12.00 KB)
- margins.exe (73.00 KB)
- nosetests.exe (73.50 KB)
- lmtools.exe (1.77 MB)
- lmutil.exe (1.54 MB)
- vsh.exe (516.04 KB)
The current web page applies to Schlumberger Techlog 2014.3.0 version 2014.3.0
Schlumberger Techlog 2014.3.0 is a program offered by the software company Schlumberger. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Schlumberger Techlog 2014.3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Schlumberger Techlog 2014.3.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Schlumberger Techlog 2014.3.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Schlumberger Techlog 2014.3.0". The Schlumberger Techlog 2014.3.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Schlumberger Techlog 2014.3.0 in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Schlumberger Techlog 2014.3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Schlumberger Techlog 2014.3.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.slb.com/services/software/geo/techlog.aspx
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Schlumberger\Techlog 2014.3.0 (r144000)\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Schlumberger Techlog 2014.3.0.
8. After uninstalling Schlumberger Techlog 2014.3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Schlumberger Techlog 2014.3.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Schlumberger Techlog 2014.3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Schlumberger Techlog 2014.3.0 by Schlumberger from your computer, nor are we saying that Schlumberger Techlog 2014.3.0 by Schlumberger is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Schlumberger Techlog 2014.3.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 17:29:32.070