Schlumberger Techlog 2013.1.0
This web page is about Schlumberger Techlog 2013.1.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Schlumberger Techlog 2013.1.0 from your systemSchlumberger
. More info about Schlumberger can be found here
. You can read more about on Schlumberger Techlog 2013.1.0 at http://www.slb.com/services/software/geo/techlog.aspx
. Usually the Schlumberger Techlog 2013.1.0 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Schlumberger\Techlog 2013.1.0 (r118949) folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Schlumberger Techlog 2013.1.0 is C:\Program Files\Schlumberger\Techlog 2013.1.0 (r118949)\uninst.exe. Techlog64.exe is the Schlumberger Techlog 2013.1.0's main executable file and it takes close to 93.13 MB (97655975 bytes) on disk.
Schlumberger Techlog 2013.1.0 is comprised of the following executables which take 198.67 MB (208316458
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (134.47 KB)
- ProjectIntegrityCheck64.exe (4.03 MB)
- Techlog64.exe (93.13 MB)
- Techlog64_original.exe (93.13 MB)
- techlogpluginhost64.exe (373.50 KB)
- TechlogWelcomeScreen64.exe (2.17 MB)
- Lis2Dlis.exe (892.05 KB)
- python.exe (26.50 KB)
- pythonw.exe (26.50 KB)
- wininst-10.0-amd64.exe (216.50 KB)
- wininst-6.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-7.1.exe (64.00 KB)
- wininst-8.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-9.0-amd64.exe (218.50 KB)
- wininst-9.0.exe (191.50 KB)
- Pythonwin.exe (22.00 KB)
- pythonservice.exe (12.00 KB)
- nosetests.exe (73.50 KB)
- lmtools.exe (1.77 MB)
- lmutil.exe (1.54 MB)
- vsh.exe (516.04 KB)
This info is about Schlumberger Techlog 2013.1.0 version 2013.1.0
Schlumberger Techlog 2013.1.0 is a program released by Schlumberger. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove Schlumberger Techlog 2013.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Schlumberger Techlog 2013.1.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Schlumberger Techlog 2013.1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Schlumberger Techlog 2013.1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Schlumberger Techlog 2013.1.0 program will be found automatically. When you select Schlumberger Techlog 2013.1.0 in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Schlumberger Techlog 2013.1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Schlumberger Techlog 2013.1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.slb.com/services/software/geo/techlog.aspx
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Schlumberger\Techlog 2013.1.0 (r118949)\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Schlumberger Techlog 2013.1.0.
8. After removing Schlumberger Techlog 2013.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Schlumberger Techlog 2013.1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Schlumberger Techlog 2013.1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Schlumberger Techlog 2013.1.0 by Schlumberger from your computer, we are not saying that Schlumberger Techlog 2013.1.0 by Schlumberger is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Schlumberger Techlog 2013.1.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 17:29:32.063