This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Scanview 2011 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Scanview 2011 from your PCAgilent Technologies Netherland BV
. Additional info about Agilent Technologies Netherland BV can be found here
. More details about Scanview 2011 can be seen at http://www.agilent.com/
. Scanview 2011 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Scanview folder, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall Scanview 2011 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Scanview\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Scanview.exe and its approximative size is 1.65 MB (1728512 bytes).
Scanview 2011 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.33 MB (2442014
bytes) on disk.
- Scanview.exe (1.65 MB)
- unins000.exe (696.78 KB)
The current page applies to Scanview 2011 version 2011.0.141
Scanview 2011 is a program offered by Agilent Technologies Netherland BV. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Scanview 2011 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Scanview 2011 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Scanview 2011 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Scanview 2011". If it is installed on your PC the Scanview 2011 app will be found automatically. After you click Scanview 2011 in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Scanview 2011, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Scanview 2011:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.agilent.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Scanview\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Scanview 2011.
8. After uninstalling Scanview 2011, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Scanview 2011 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Scanview 2011 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Scanview 2011 by Agilent Technologies Netherland BV from your computer, nor are we saying that Scanview 2011 by Agilent Technologies Netherland BV is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Scanview 2011 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-05 00:16:28.637