Scanning Master Pro Color
Scanning Master Pro Color is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Scanning Master Pro Color from your systemGraphtec Corporation
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Graphtec Corporation. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Scanning Master Pro Color folder (same installation drive as Windows). RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove Scanning Master Pro Color. Scanning Master Pro Color's main file takes around 2.57 MB (2695504 bytes) and its name is SMPRO.EXE.
The following executables are contained in Scanning Master Pro Color. They occupy 3.15 MB (3306144
bytes) on disk.
- ADJUST.EXE (596.33 KB)
- SMPRO.EXE (2.57 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.00
of Scanning Master Pro Color. You can find below info on other application versions of Scanning Master Pro Color:
Scanning Master Pro Color is an application released by the software company Graphtec Corporation. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall Scanning Master Pro Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Scanning Master Pro Color from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Scanning Master Pro Color or simply click the Search field and type in "Scanning Master Pro Color". If it exists on your system the Scanning Master Pro Color application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Scanning Master Pro Color in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Scanning Master Pro Color, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Scanning Master Pro Color.
8. After uninstalling Scanning Master Pro Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Scanning Master Pro Color which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Scanning Master Pro Color using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Scanning Master Pro Color by Graphtec Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Scanning Master Pro Color by Graphtec Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Scanning Master Pro Color in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-18 11:02:00.640