Scanner 2.10 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. Scanner 2.10 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Scanner folder, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Scanner\uninst.bat is the full command line if you want to uninstall Scanner 2.10. The application's main executable file has a size of 157.50 KB (161280 bytes) on disk and is named Scanner.exe. How to uninstall Scanner 2.10 from your computer
Scanner 2.10 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 157.50 KB (161280
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 2.10
of Scanner 2.10.
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Scanner 2.10.Folders remaining:Files remaining:
- C:\Program Files\Counter Strike 1.6\valve\sound\scientist\c2a4_sci_scanner.wav
- C:\Program Files\Scanner\Add Scanner to Context Menu.reg
- C:\Program Files\Scanner\Delete Scanner from Context Menu.reg
- C:\Program Files\Scanner\Scanner.exe
- C:\Program Files\Scanner\Scanner.lang
- C:\Program Files\Scanner\uninst.bat
Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Scanner 2.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Scanner 2.10 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Scanner 2.10 or simply click the Search field and type in "Scanner 2.10". The Scanner 2.10 program will be found automatically. When you click Scanner 2.10 in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Scanner 2.10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Scanner 2.10.
8. After removing Scanner 2.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Scanner 2.10 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Scanner 2.10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130