This page is about Scanitto Pro for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Scanitto Pro from your systemRePack by Andreyonohov
. Further information on RePack by Andreyonohov can be seen here
. You can see more info on Scanitto Pro at http://www.scanitto.com
. Usually the Scanitto Pro application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Scanitto Pro folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Scanitto Pro\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Scanitto Pro. The program's main executable file occupies 6.68 MB (7005384 bytes) on disk and is titled scanittopro.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Scanitto Pro. They take 9.70 MB (10170593
bytes) on disk.
- scanittopro.exe (6.68 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (1.74 MB)
This page is about Scanitto Pro version 3.7
alone. Click on the links below for other Scanitto Pro versions:
...click to view all...
Scanitto Pro is an application marketed by the software company RePack by Andreyonohov. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Scanitto Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Scanitto Pro from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Scanitto Pro or simply click the Search feature and type in "Scanitto Pro". If it exists on your system the Scanitto Pro application will be found automatically. When you click Scanitto Pro in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Scanitto Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Scanitto Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.scanitto.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Scanitto Pro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Scanitto Pro.
8. After uninstalling Scanitto Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Scanitto Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Scanitto Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Scanitto Pro by RePack by Andreyonohov from your PC, we are not saying that Scanitto Pro by RePack by Andreyonohov is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Scanitto Pro in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-07-20 16:34:15.320