You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall ScanSnap Organizer for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall ScanSnap Organizer from your PCPFU LIMITED
. More info about PFU LIMITED can be found here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PFU\ScanSnap\Organizer directory (same installation drive as Windows). PfuSsOrg.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 916.00 KB (937984 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in ScanSnap Organizer. They take 3.03 MB (3178320
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PfuSsCmdM.exe (8.50 KB)
- PfuSsOrg.exe (916.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgCacheInit.exe (40.50 KB)
- PfuSsOrgChkPDF.exe (56.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgLogChanger.exe (29.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgMrkIndex.exe (80.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgOcrChk.exe (15.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgOcrRegList.exe (15.50 KB)
- PfuSsOrgPDF2JPEG.exe (104.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgRegInit.exe (200.00 KB)
- PfuSsPDFOpen.exe (24.50 KB)
- PfuSsPlg.exe (64.00 KB)
- PfuSsPlgM.exe (69.83 KB)
- PfuSsRen.exe (48.00 KB)
- PfuSsSrch.exe (17.00 KB)
- PfuSsUpdater.exe (396.00 KB)
- SsView.exe (836.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgOcr.exe (52.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgOcrI.exe (64.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgOcrList.exe (68.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of ScanSnap Organizer. For more ScanSnap Organizer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling ScanSnap Organizer we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Additional values that are not removed:
ScanSnap Organizer is an application released by PFU LIMITED. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove ScanSnap Organizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ScanSnap Organizer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ScanSnap Organizer or simply activate the Search field and type in "ScanSnap Organizer". If it exists on your system the ScanSnap Organizer application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ScanSnap Organizer in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ScanSnap Organizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ScanSnap Organizer.
8. After removing ScanSnap Organizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ScanSnap Organizer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ScanSnap Organizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ScanSnap Organizer by PFU LIMITED from your PC, we are not saying that ScanSnap Organizer by PFU LIMITED is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ScanSnap Organizer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:05:09.580