A way to uninstall ScanSnap Organizer from your computer
This web page contains complete information on how to remove ScanSnap Organizer for Windows. It was created for Windows by PFU LIMITED. You can read more on PFU LIMITED or check for application updates here. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PFU\ScanSnap\Organizer directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is called PfuSsOrg.exe and occupies 1.20 MB (1253376 bytes).
ScanSnap Organizer is composed of the following executables which take 3.49 MB (3658544 bytes) on disk:
How to remove ScanSnap Organizer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
ScanSnap Organizer is an application by the software company PFU LIMITED. Some users try to remove this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove ScanSnap Organizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.
download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ScanSnap Organizer or simply click the Search feature and type in "ScanSnap Organizer". If it exists on your system the ScanSnap Organizer application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ScanSnap Organizer in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ScanSnap Organizer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ScanSnap Organizer.
8. After uninstalling ScanSnap Organizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ScanSnap Organizer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ScanSnap Organizer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ScanSnap Organizer by PFU LIMITED from your PC, nor are we saying that ScanSnap Organizer by PFU LIMITED is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ScanSnap Organizer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.