This web page contains complete information on how to remove ScanSnap Organizer for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall ScanSnap Organizer from your systemPFU LIMITED
. You can read more on PFU LIMITED or check for application updates here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PFU\ScanSnap\Organizer directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is called PfuSsOrg.exe and occupies 1.20 MB (1253376 bytes).
ScanSnap Organizer is composed of the following executables which take 3.49 MB (3658544
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- PfuSsCmdM.exe (8.50 KB)
- PfuSsOrg.exe (1.20 MB)
- PfuSsOrgCacheInit.exe (40.50 KB)
- PfuSsOrgChkPDF.exe (56.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgLogChanger.exe (28.50 KB)
- PfuSsOrgMrkIndex.exe (80.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgOcrChk.exe (15.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgOcrRegList.exe (15.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgPDF2JPEG.exe (104.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgRegInit.exe (200.00 KB)
- PfuSsPDFOpen.exe (24.50 KB)
- PfuSsPlg.exe (64.00 KB)
- PfuSsPlgM.exe (72.30 KB)
- PfuSsRen.exe (48.00 KB)
- PfuSsSrch.exe (16.50 KB)
- PfuSsUpdater.exe (404.00 KB)
- SsView.exe (984.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgOcr.exe (52.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgOcrI.exe (64.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgOcrList.exe (72.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of ScanSnap Organizer. For more ScanSnap Organizer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall ScanSnap Organizer you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall ScanSnap Organizer:
ScanSnap Organizer is a program offered by PFU LIMITED. Frequently, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove ScanSnap Organizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ScanSnap Organizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ScanSnap Organizer or simply click the Search feature and type in "ScanSnap Organizer". The ScanSnap Organizer app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ScanSnap Organizer in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ScanSnap Organizer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ScanSnap Organizer.
8. After removing ScanSnap Organizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ScanSnap Organizer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ScanSnap Organizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ScanSnap Organizer by PFU LIMITED from your PC, nor are we saying that ScanSnap Organizer by PFU LIMITED is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ScanSnap Organizer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 14:11:04.693