This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ScanSnap for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall ScanSnap from your computerPFU Limited
. Go over here
where you can read more on PFU Limited. ScanSnap is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PFU\ScanSnap folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The application's main executable file has a size of 388.26 KB (397576 bytes) on disk and is labeled ScanSnapTool.exe.
The following executables are contained in ScanSnap. They occupy 15.67 MB (16431072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CardEntry.exe (888.00 KB)
- CardLauncher.exe (76.00 KB)
- CardLaunDone.exe (20.00 KB)
- CardOptimize.exe (204.00 KB)
- CardPassword.exe (196.00 KB)
- CardRegClear.exe (20.00 KB)
- CardRegRunOff.exe (20.00 KB)
- CardRegRunOn.exe (20.00 KB)
- CardStartUp.exe (20.00 KB)
- PfuSsPDFOpen.exe (24.50 KB)
- PfuSsUpdater.exe (404.00 KB)
- SbCRece.exe (36.00 KB)
- BzCardViewer.exe (108.00 KB)
- CardLauncher.exe (68.00 KB)
- sbscan.exe (64.00 KB)
- SendToSalesforce.exe (828.00 KB)
- CfgDelete.exe (68.26 KB)
- HotKeyDisable.exe (216.00 KB)
- PfuSsMFThumbnail.exe (560.00 KB)
- PfuSsMon.exe (1.05 MB)
- PfuSsOcr.exe (328.00 KB)
- PfuSsQuickMenu.exe (912.00 KB)
- PfuSsQuickMenuManager.exe (348.00 KB)
- S2ORun.exe (20.00 KB)
- ScanSnapTool.exe (388.26 KB)
- ScanToCard.exe (276.00 KB)
- SsRegSU.exe (85.90 KB)
- P2IUNISET.exe (948.00 KB)
- SSCheck.exe (276.26 KB)
- SSClean.exe (209.90 KB)
- SsDevSet-x64.exe (93.50 KB)
- SsDrvRepair-x64.exe (483.76 KB)
- SsMagAdjust.exe (304.26 KB)
- SsSystemInfo.exe (276.26 KB)
- PfuSsCmdM.exe (8.50 KB)
- PfuSsOrg.exe (1.20 MB)
- PfuSsOrgCacheInit.exe (40.50 KB)
- PfuSsOrgChkPDF.exe (56.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgLogChanger.exe (28.50 KB)
- PfuSsOrgMrkIndex.exe (80.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgOcrChk.exe (15.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgOcrRegList.exe (15.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgPDF2JPEG.exe (104.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgRegInit.exe (200.00 KB)
- PfuSsPlg.exe (64.00 KB)
- PfuSsPlgM.exe (72.30 KB)
- PfuSsRen.exe (48.00 KB)
- PfuSsSrch.exe (16.50 KB)
- SsView.exe (984.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgOcr.exe (52.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgOcrI.exe (64.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgOcrList.exe (72.00 KB)
- SSFolderDel.exe (312.00 KB)
- SSFolderEnDis.exe (311.33 KB)
- SSFolderIntro.exe (298.00 KB)
- SSFolderLink.exe (300.00 KB)
- SSFolderPrev.exe (340.50 KB)
- SSFolderTray.exe (620.00 KB)
The current page applies to ScanSnap version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find here a few links to other ScanSnap releases:
...click to view all...
ScanSnap is a program marketed by the software company PFU Limited. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall ScanSnap is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ScanSnap from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ScanSnap or simply click the Search feature and type in "ScanSnap". If it is installed on your PC the ScanSnap application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ScanSnap in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ScanSnap, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ScanSnap.
8. After removing ScanSnap, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ScanSnap which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ScanSnap using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ScanSnap by PFU Limited from your computer, we are not saying that ScanSnap by PFU Limited is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ScanSnap supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 03:35:09.237