This page is about ScanSnap for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall ScanSnap from your computerPFU Limited
. You can read more on PFU Limited or check for application updates here
. Usually the ScanSnap program is placed in the C:\Program Files\PFU\ScanSnap folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file occupies 388.26 KB (397576 bytes) on disk and is titled ScanSnapTool.exe.
The following executable files are contained in ScanSnap. They occupy 15.02 MB (15746016
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CardEntry.exe (888.00 KB)
- CardLauncher.exe (76.00 KB)
- CardLaunDone.exe (20.00 KB)
- CardOptimize.exe (204.00 KB)
- CardPassword.exe (196.00 KB)
- CardRegClear.exe (20.00 KB)
- CardRegRunOff.exe (20.00 KB)
- CardRegRunOn.exe (20.00 KB)
- CardStartUp.exe (20.00 KB)
- PfuSsPDFOpen.exe (24.50 KB)
- PfuSsUpdater.exe (404.00 KB)
- SbCRece.exe (36.00 KB)
- BzCardViewer.exe (108.00 KB)
- CardLauncher.exe (68.00 KB)
- sbscan.exe (64.00 KB)
- SendToSalesforce.exe (828.00 KB)
- CfgDelete.exe (68.26 KB)
- HotKeyDisable.exe (216.00 KB)
- PfuSsMFThumbnail.exe (560.00 KB)
- PfuSsMon.exe (1.05 MB)
- PfuSsOcr.exe (328.00 KB)
- PfuSsQuickMenu.exe (916.00 KB)
- PfuSsQuickMenuManager.exe (348.00 KB)
- ScanSnapTool.exe (388.26 KB)
- ScanToCard.exe (276.00 KB)
- SsRegSU.exe (85.90 KB)
- P2IUNISET.exe (948.00 KB)
- SSCheck.exe (276.26 KB)
- SSClean.exe (209.90 KB)
- SsDevSet.exe (76.00 KB)
- SsDrvRepair.exe (336.26 KB)
- SsMagAdjust.exe (304.26 KB)
- SsSystemInfo.exe (276.26 KB)
- PfuSsCmdM.exe (8.50 KB)
- PfuSsOrg.exe (932.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgCacheInit.exe (40.50 KB)
- PfuSsOrgChkPDF.exe (56.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgLogChanger.exe (28.50 KB)
- PfuSsOrgMrkIndex.exe (80.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgOcrChk.exe (15.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgOcrRegList.exe (15.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgPDF2JPEG.exe (104.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgRegInit.exe (200.00 KB)
- PfuSsPlgM.exe (72.30 KB)
- PfuSsRen.exe (48.00 KB)
- PfuSsSrch.exe (16.50 KB)
- SsView.exe (852.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgOcr.exe (52.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgOcrI.exe (64.00 KB)
- PfuSsOrgOcrList.exe (72.00 KB)
- SSFolderDel.exe (312.00 KB)
- SSFolderEnDis.exe (311.33 KB)
- SSFolderIntro.exe (298.00 KB)
- SSFolderLink.exe (300.00 KB)
- SSFolderPrev.exe (340.50 KB)
- SSFolderTray.exe (620.00 KB)
The current page applies to ScanSnap version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find here a few links to other ScanSnap releases:
...click to view all...
ScanSnap is a program marketed by PFU Limited. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase ScanSnap is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ScanSnap from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ScanSnap or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ScanSnap". If it exists on your system the ScanSnap program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ScanSnap in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ScanSnap, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ScanSnap.
8. After uninstalling ScanSnap, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ScanSnap that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ScanSnap with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ScanSnap by PFU Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that ScanSnap by PFU Limited is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ScanSnap in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 22:22:52.697