This page is about ScanMyReg 2.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall ScanMyReg 2.1 from your PCYL Computing, Inc
. More information about YL Computing, Inc can be found here
. More details about ScanMyReg 2.1 can be seen at http://scanmyreg.ylcomputing.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ScanMyReg folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove ScanMyReg 2.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ScanMyReg\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. ScanMyReg 2.1's primary file takes around 3.50 MB (3672688 bytes) and is called ScanMyReg.exe.
ScanMyReg 2.1 is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.29 MB (4502072
bytes) on disk:
- ScanMyReg.exe (3.50 MB)
- unins000.exe (809.95 KB)
This web page is about ScanMyReg 2.1 version 2.1
ScanMyReg 2.1 is an application released by the software company YL Computing, Inc. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall ScanMyReg 2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ScanMyReg 2.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ScanMyReg 2.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ScanMyReg 2.1". If it exists on your system the ScanMyReg 2.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ScanMyReg 2.1 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ScanMyReg 2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ScanMyReg 2.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://scanmyreg.ylcomputing.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ScanMyReg\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ScanMyReg 2.1.
8. After removing ScanMyReg 2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ScanMyReg 2.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ScanMyReg 2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ScanMyReg 2.1 by YL Computing, Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that ScanMyReg 2.1 by YL Computing, Inc is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ScanMyReg 2.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-09 17:10:46.310