You can find below details on how to remove ScanIT-Client 3.3 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall ScanIT-Client 3.3 from your computerGfK SE
. More data about GfK SE can be seen here
. More info about the program ScanIT-Client 3.3 can be seen at http://ScanIT.GfK-PS.de/FAQ/FAQ.html
. ScanIT-Client 3.3 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ScanIT-Client directory, depending on the user's decision. ScanIT-Client 3.3's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ScanIT-Client\unins000.exe. ScanIT-Launcher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.32 MB (1384448 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with ScanIT-Client 3.3. They occupy about 4.68 MB (4903434
bytes) on disk.
- ScanIT-Client.exe (2.39 MB)
- ScanIT-Launcher.exe (1.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (984.51 KB)
This info is about ScanIT-Client 3.3 version 3.3
ScanIT-Client 3.3 is an application marketed by GfK SE. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove ScanIT-Client 3.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ScanIT-Client 3.3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ScanIT-Client 3.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ScanIT-Client 3.3". The ScanIT-Client 3.3 application will be found automatically. When you select ScanIT-Client 3.3 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ScanIT-Client 3.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ScanIT-Client 3.3:
- The software company is: http://ScanIT.GfK-PS.de/FAQ/FAQ.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ScanIT-Client\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ScanIT-Client 3.3.
8. After removing ScanIT-Client 3.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ScanIT-Client 3.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ScanIT-Client 3.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ScanIT-Client 3.3 by GfK SE from your computer, we are not saying that ScanIT-Client 3.3 by GfK SE is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ScanIT-Client 3.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-10 21:07:33.683