Saxon-HE 184.108.40.206 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Saxon-HE 220.127.116.11 from your computerSaxonica
. More information on Saxonica can be seen here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Saxon directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Saxon-HE 18.104.22.168 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Saxon\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 698.28 KB (715038 bytes) on disk.
Saxon-HE 22.214.171.124 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 716.28 KB (733470
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- Query.exe (9.00 KB)
- Transform.exe (9.00 KB)
The current page applies to Saxon-HE 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
Saxon-HE 184.108.40.206 is an application marketed by the software company Saxonica. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Saxon-HE 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Saxon-HE 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Saxon-HE 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Saxon-HE 126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the Saxon-HE 188.8.131.52 app will be found very quickly. After you select Saxon-HE 184.108.40.206 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Saxon-HE 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Saxon-HE 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling Saxon-HE 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Saxon-HE 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Saxon-HE 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Saxon-HE 184.108.40.206 by Saxonica from your computer, nor are we saying that Saxon-HE 220.127.116.11 by Saxonica is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Saxon-HE 18.104.22.168 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 20:02:58.510