You can find below details on how to uninstall Sawer for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Sawer from your computerImage-Line
. You can read more on Image-Line or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Image-Line\Sawer folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. Sawer's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Image-Line\Sawer\uninstall.exe. Sawer.exe is the Sawer's main executable file and it occupies close to 1.23 MB (1290240 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Sawer. They take 1.48 MB (1553507
bytes) on disk.
- Sawer.exe (1.23 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (257.10 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling Sawer we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Sawer is a program marketed by Image-Line. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Sawer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Sawer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Sawer or simply click the Search field and type in "Sawer". If it exists on your system the Sawer app will be found automatically. When you select Sawer in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Sawer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sawer.
8. After uninstalling Sawer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sawer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sawer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Sawer by Image-Line from your computer, we are not saying that Sawer by Image-Line is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Sawer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:52:04.510