SaveSense (remove only)
This page contains detailed information on how to remove SaveSense (remove only) for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall SaveSense (remove only) from your computerSaveSense
. You can find out more on SaveSense or check for application updates here
. More info about the software SaveSense (remove only) can be found at http://support.savesense.com/
. SaveSense (remove only) is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SaveSense folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for SaveSense (remove only) is C:\Program Files (x86)\SaveSense\uninst.exe. SaveSense (remove only)'s primary file takes about 958.98 KB (981992 bytes) and is named uninst.exe.
SaveSense (remove only) contains of the executables below. They take 958.98 KB (981992
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to SaveSense (remove only) version 188.8.131.52
only. For other SaveSense (remove only) versions please click below:
SaveSense (remove only) has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not removed:
SaveSense (remove only) is a program by the software company SaveSense. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to erase SaveSense (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall SaveSense (remove only) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SaveSense (remove only) or simply click the Search feature and type in "SaveSense (remove only)". The SaveSense (remove only) program will be found automatically. When you select SaveSense (remove only) in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SaveSense (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SaveSense (remove only):
- The web site of the program is: http://support.savesense.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SaveSense\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SaveSense (remove only).
8. After removing SaveSense (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SaveSense (remove only) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SaveSense (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SaveSense (remove only) by SaveSense from your PC, we are not saying that SaveSense (remove only) by SaveSense is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SaveSense (remove only) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 10:37:00.480