This web page is about SaveSense for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall SaveSense from your systemSaveSense
. Open here
where you can get more info on SaveSense. Click on http://support.savesense.com/
to get more details about SaveSense on SaveSense's website. SaveSense is normally set up in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserNameName\Application Data\SaveSense\UpdateProc folder, subject to the user's choice. C:\Documents and Settings\UserNameName\Application Data\SaveSense\UpdateProc\UpdateTask.exe /Uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall SaveSense. UpdateTask.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 190.50 KB (195072 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in SaveSense. They occupy 190.50 KB (195072
bytes) on disk.
- UpdateTask.exe (190.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of SaveSense. You can find below a few links to other SaveSense versions:
Some files, folders and Windows registry data will not be uninstalled when you remove SaveSense from your computer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall SaveSense from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove SaveSense:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\SaveSense
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\SaveSense
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Главное меню\Программы\SaveSense
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\SaveSense\UpdateProc\config.dat
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\SaveSense\UpdateProc\STTL.DAT
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\SaveSense\UpdateProc\TTL.DAT
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\SaveSense\icon.ico
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\SaveSense\installer_icon.ico
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\SaveSense\SaveSense.xpi.quarantine
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\SaveSense\SaveSenseIE64.dll
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Главное меню\Программы\SaveSense\SaveSense Help.url
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Главное меню\Программы\SaveSense\SaveSense.url
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Главное меню\Программы\SaveSense\Uninstall SaveSense.lnk
SaveSense is a program marketed by the software company SaveSense. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove SaveSense is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase SaveSense from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SaveSense or simply click the Search feature and type in "SaveSense". The SaveSense program will be found automatically. When you select SaveSense in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SaveSense, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SaveSense:
- The publisher is: http://support.savesense.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Documents and Settings\UserNameName\Application Data\SaveSense\UpdateProc\UpdateTask.exe /Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SaveSense.
8. After removing SaveSense, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SaveSense which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SaveSense using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SaveSense by SaveSense from your computer, we are not saying that SaveSense by SaveSense is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SaveSense supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 11:21:11.783