SavePass 1.1 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall SavePass 1.1 from your systemOB
. More information about OB can be found here
. SavePass 1.1 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SavePass 1.1 folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\SavePass 1.1\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 is the full command line if you want to remove SavePass 1.1. SavePass 1.1-bg.exe is the SavePass 1.1's primary executable file and it occupies close to 594.38 KB (608640 bytes) on disk.
SavePass 1.1 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 11.35 MB (11899079
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 05c9666f-c29f-452c-bff9-e23080ba959a.exe (360.38 KB)
- da7529be-833d-4d96-9f54-1347e91175bf-11.exe (1.87 MB)
- da7529be-833d-4d96-9f54-1347e91175bf-5.exe (983.88 KB)
- da7529be-833d-4d96-9f54-1347e91175bf-6.exe (1.21 MB)
- da7529be-833d-4d96-9f54-1347e91175bf-64.exe (1.61 MB)
- SavePass 1.1-codedownloader.exe (1.05 MB)
- fa2f651c-4632-4369-99d7-d5e88d0dd21e.exe (31.38 KB)
- SavePass 1.1-bg.exe (594.38 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.38 KB)
- utils.exe (2.52 MB)
This info is about SavePass 1.1 version 126.96.36.199
only. For more SavePass 1.1 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SavePass 1.1 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall SavePass 1.1:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SavePass 1.1
Frequently the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SavePass 1.1\0b38a7bd-af26-43f6-a944-c2d725c53e74.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SavePass 1.1\0b38a7bd-af26-43f6-a944-c2d725c53e74.xpi
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SavePass 1.1\0b38a7bd-af26-43f6-a944-c2d725c53e74-11.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SavePass 1.1\0b38a7bd-af26-43f6-a944-c2d725c53e74-2.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\windows_ie_ac_001\Software\SavePass 1.1
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AppDataLow\Software\SavePass 1.1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SavePass 1.1
SavePass 1.1 is an application offered by the software company OB. Some users want to remove it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove SavePass 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase SavePass 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SavePass 1.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SavePass 1.1". The SavePass 1.1 app will be found very quickly. After you click SavePass 1.1 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SavePass 1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SavePass 1.1.
8. After removing SavePass 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SavePass 1.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SavePass 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SavePass 1.1 by OB from your computer, we are not saying that SavePass 1.1 by OB is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove SavePass 1.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 19:53:09.740